ETH Appeals Commission
The ETH Appeals Commission is the first-instance commission which rules on appeals against decisions or decrees of the ETH Domain institutions.The complaints as a rule involve personnel and university law issues. The rulings of the ETH Appeals Committee can be appealed against at the Swiss Federal Administrative Court.
The Commission is an independent judicial authority. Its seven members are elected by the ETH Board. Its office is in Bern.
- Barbara Gmür, Lawyer, President
- Dr. iur. Beatrix Schibli, Vice President
- Anne Dorthe, Lawyer
- Prof. Dr. Simone Deparis
- Jonas Philippe
- Dr sc.nat. Dieter Ramseier
- Prof. Thomas Vogel
- Didier Nobs, Head of Legal Secretariat
- Sofia Kwiecien, Temporary assistant
- Sibylle Thür, Legal secretary
- Valentine Tschümperlin, Legal secretary
- Irène Vitous, Legal secretary
- Rafael Zünd, Legal secretary